7th and 8th grade students have the opportunity to participate at a COMPETITIVE level against other public middle schools in the San Gabriel Valley. The organized teams give students the opportunity for an increased level of play. All teams are open to girls and boys. 6th grade students have the opportunity to participate competitively in CROSS COUNTRY (Fall) and TRACK & FIELD (Spring).
|Fall||Winter||Early Spring||Late Spring|
|FLAG FOOTBALL (Coed)||BOYS BASKETBALL||GIRLS SOCCER**||TRACK & FIELD*
|GIRLS VOLLEYBALL||GIRLS BASKETBALL||BOYS SOCCER**||BOYS VOLLEYBALL**|
|CROSS COUNTRY*(Coed)||TENNIS (Coed)|
* 6th graders may participate in Track & Field and Cross Country. Other sports are for 7th and 8th graders only.
**7th and 8th graders are combined for Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer (2 combined teams), and Boys Volleyball. This is a 210 League standard.
**Please subscribe to our newsletter and check the Boosters calendar for tryouts schedules as seasons approach.
These forms are to be completed ONLY if your student is offered a spot on a team.
NEW IN 2023-2024:
- Medical Forms are no longer required. Parents will provide waiver, risk acknowledgement, and pertinent medical information on the form below.
- We are not requesting driver information or clearing approved parent drivers. Boosters will attempt to raise enough funds to provide bus transportation to as many away games as possible. Parents may be asked to independently arrange and be responsible for transportation to away games.
1) Sports Agreement & Permission Form – DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED OUT AND BEEN OFFERED A SPOT ON A TEAM.
- You will complete this form EACH SEASON if your child competes in multiple sports.
- Your student will need to sign this form, so make sure he/she is present when you are completing it.
2) Become a Booster and/or Donate All families involved in competitive sports are strongly encouraged to become a Booster. If you already joined, but have the means to donate more, please do!
The Booster club pays for uniforms for our competitive teams. Athletes must return their washed uniforms to their coach or PE teacher at the end of the season. Lost or damaged uniforms will incur a replacement fee of $35.
Competitive Teams Schedule
The 210 League Team schedule is subject to change. We try to keep the Boosters calendar updated, and updates are communicated through the daily bulletin announcements (encourage your child to listen) and flyers posted around school. The daily student bulletin is also posted online. Students with questions can also see the Athletic Director. Parents can stay up-to- date by reading school communications and subscribing to the Athletic Booster Club newsletter.