Fall Intramurals for 6th Graders Starts TUESDAY 8/31/21!
The Boosters Club is pleased to announce the start of Fall Intramurals for 6th graders! A new sport will be offered each month as listed below.
Ultimate Frisbee: August 31 – September 30
Basketball: October 4 – November 4
Flag Football: November 8 – December 16
WHEN: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:45 – 4:00 starting Tuesday, August 31st.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
* No need to let us know if your student will miss a session.
* Students do not have to attend all days.
* Students may participate in all sports or only in sports that interest them.
* You only need to sign the permission slip once for the year
* Please keep your student home if he/she/they have any signs of illness.
We hope to be able to offer intramurals for 7th and 8th graders too…. We need your support! Stay tuned!
About Intramural Sports
The Intramural Sports Program is designed to introduce students to new sports and develop skills and sportsmanship in a fun, non-competitive atmosphere. Students can participate in as many or few sports as they choose and they may begin at any point during the school year.
- Intramural sports are open to all 6th Grade students – no tryouts are required
- All sports are co-ed
- Intramural sessions generally run for 4 weeks
- A permission slip is required for participation
In previous years, intramural sessions have included DODGEBALL, FLAG FOOTBALL, KUBB, BASKETBALL, ULTIMATE FRIBEE, VOLLEYBALL, AND TENNIS. Every year may be different.