DATE CORRECTION for Competitive Sports Tryouts: Girls Soccer
Due to upcoming rain, the girls soccer tryouts will be held Wednesday 1/11 and Thursday 1/12 from 3-5.
Reminder: Required Forms for Competitive Sports
Students participating in competitive sports MUST fill out the required forms found on the Athletic Boosters’s website. This includes a Medical Form; a Sports Agreement and Permission Form; and an Athletic Boosters Membership Form (highly encouraged).
Medical Form Tips and Reminders:
- Do not return medical forms to school. You will need to scan or photograph and upload it when/if your child is offered a spot on a team. Hold onto your medical exam form until that time.
- Forms must be completed and signed by a physician.
- Physical exam must have taken place within 12 months prior to the start of the sports season.
- If your student has had a physical in the required timeframe, ask your doctor to complete the form based on that physical. A new physical is not necessary.
- This form must be completed before your athlete is allowed to play in a competitive game.
- Keep a paper or electronic copy of this form for 12 months after the date of the physical as you may be asked to re-upload your form next school year if it is still valid.
1/09/2023 7th/8th Grade Girls Soccer Tryouts, 2:45-4:45pm
1/10/2023 7th/8th Grade Girls Soccer Tryouts, 3:00-5:00pm
Tiger Cub Mascot
Exciting news! SPMS is getting a Tiger Mascot! We will need students’ creative ideas to help give our new family member a name. Start brainstorming now! Voting will happen later in the season.
Join SPMS Athletic Boosters
Not already a member of Athletic Boosters? Membership is strongly encouraged for families participating in competitive sports. Your membership supports Join and donate HERE. Your dollars help pay for coaches, uniforms, equipment, and much more. Do you work for a company that will match your donations? Contact our matching gifts email for more information: [email protected]
Sports are underway! This is a great time of year to re-up your SPMS spirit wear! SMPS tees, sweatshirts, hats, are great for practices, PE class, and everyday style. To buy your new threads, scan the QR code below or CLICK HERE!